Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Bargain Hunter Extraordinaire

When you think of dollar stores you think cheap and junky, however that is not the case!  You can find a lot of great products from party supplies to food; the Dollar Tree has everything you can think of, not to mention everything in the store is $1.

I am proud to say that I am a regular shopper at the Dollar Tree.  Yes some of the items they sell I would not purchase, however there are many great finds.  I have purchased holiday decorations, frozen food, candles, and much more.  If you see something that you like, buy it then, because when you go back it may no longer be in stock.


Sea glass
Shortly after I got engaged, I already knew the type of wedding that I would want, beach themed, and my mom and I went straight to Dollar Tree to see what we can find.  I found these beautiful centerpieces online, but decided to make them myself in order to save money.
Tea light candle holders
At the Dollar Tree, we have found tall vases, colored sea glass, tea light holders, and candles!  Each centerpiece would cost approximately $6, now thats what I call a great deal.

 There are certain items that I will not purchase from dollar stores like personal hygiene products, kitchen items, and make up.  There are many wonderful products that I encourage you to buy, which include gift bags, wrapping paper, office/school supplies, party goods, and much more!

I am a bargain hunter, who is constantly looking for steals and deals and dollar stores are a great way to go!  Some people make fun of me, as I am always looking at local ads for sales, etc.  With this tough economy, buying things on sale is the way to go, but I am NOT an extreme couponer.  One day take some time to check out your local dollar store, because you never know what you could find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment