Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We are MARRIED!!

July 30, 2011 is a day that I will never forget, as it was the best day of my life.  On that day, I married my best friend and became Mrs. John Moreland III.  John made me the happiest woman in the world, when we said "I Do".  I cannot believe that everything is over and now we are enjoying life as newlyweds.

The day began very early, as my excitement wouldn't allow me to sleep.  My mom and I went and got our hair done for the big day.  My wonderful makeup artist, Amanda Eve, arrived to do makeup for my mom, sister and myself.  We were all very excited for what is going to happen in a few hours.  The very talented, Kristen Wynn, arrived ahead of schedule with her husband, to get set up for the day.

After my makeup was complete, it was start to put on my jewerly, which my mom had purchased for me as part of my bridal shower gift. I had rhinestone heart earings, with a matching necklace and a rhinestone bracelete.


My bridesmaids had finally arrived, with food, wine, and champange, which was very much appreciated, as I was getting hungry.  Now that the makeup and earings are on, it was time to put on my gorgeous wedding dress and glitter shoes.  This is when it really set in that I was getting married, but I could not wait to walk down the aisle to my future husband.
Now that everyone is dressed and ready to go, it was time to head outside to the South Florida summer heat to take pictures.  Thankfully, there was some breeze, because it was very hot, however, I pulled it out and as a result, Kristen was able to capture some beautiful photos.








Kristen headed over to the yacht club, to start pictures with John and the guys.  Of course, they had to endure the heat too, but thanks to editing, you would not even know that anyone was sweating.  The ceremony started on time, with me walking down the aisle with my dad and brother.  I was very excited to get down to my husband to be.  After being announced husband and wife, it was time to start the party! 

Everything at the reception was simply beautiful and perfect.  The night went by so fast, but we could have not asked for a better night.  From the food to the music, it was everything that we dreamed out and much more!  We are very excited to begin our lives together as husbsand and wife.



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. I love all the details, from the shoes to the earrings. You looked radiant and the most beautiful bride! I just adored your colors and your mom's dress popped mixed in with all the others. Kay I am so truly happy for you! One of these days we will have to catch up. Can't wait to see pics of the reception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda. As soon as I get the CD with the pics, I will be sure to post them on Facebook and of course write another blog!

    ReplyDelete